To Install the WCMVP(WooCommerce MultiVendor Platform) follow the steps :-
note:- “WCMVP lite version is mandatory to be installed before the pro version”
- First of all Login to your Admin panel of WordPress
- From the left sidebar open the Plugins→Click On Add New→Click On Popular→ Search For WooCommerce→Hit the Install button. After Installation Activate
- Configure the WooCommerce as per your requirements. If you are facing issues and any problem we strongly recommend you to take a look of WooCommerce Documentation. You may also go through with WooCommerce Guide Tour this will give you the perfect way to start and also everything is depending upon it.
- Download WCMVP-Lite From WordPress as WCMVP-Lite.zip
- After Completion Go Back To Plugins→Add New→Upload File→Click Browse→ Select WCMVP-Lite.zip file OR Install it from Plugins by searching in the Add New Plugin section
- When Done, Click On Activate Plugin As Shown Below→
- Now moving forward, Go To Plugins→Add New→Upload File→Click Browse→ Select WCMVP-Pro.zip provided by us
- After this Go to Plugins→Hit the Activate button as shown below→
- After completion you will see a WC Multi Vendor Platform icon on the left-sidebar.
- Click on it and you will see an attractive admin Dashboard.